Monday | 7:00 am – 3:30 pm | MC
Tuesday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm | #4
Wednesday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm | #4
Thursday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm | #4
Friday | 8:00 am – 4:30 pm | #4
Appointments are encouraged, but not required.
Please call ahead to confirm availability.
NP Glennis Little
From checkups and routine health care, to treatment of chronic conditions and all your day-to-day ailments, we’re here to serve your whole family.
- Physical exams (including pap tests, sports/school exams, some immunizations, and screenings)
- Primary care for families and children
- Diagnosis and treatment of health problems
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical education, specialty referrals, and care coordination
There is no office visit copay, and many medications are currently available at no cost to you.
No. A Nurse Practitioner (NP) can do more. NP Glennis is licensed and qualified to provide similar services as a family doctor—including ordering lab tests, diagnosing health problems, and prescribing medications.