(270) 249-2215 & (270) 249-2216
Monday | 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday | 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday | 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday | 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday | 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Appointments are encouraged, but not required.
Please call ahead to confirm availability.
NP Beth Devine (not pictured)
Nurse Johnetta Fritz
From checkups and routine health care, to treatment of chronic illnesses, injuries, and all your day-to-day ailments, we’re here to serve your whole family.
- Physical exams (including pap tests, sports/school exams, some immunizations, and screenings)
- Primary care for families and children
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and minor injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of long-term health conditions
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Medical education, specialty referrals, and care coordination
There is no office visit copay, and many medications are currently available at no cost to you.